Catrice Dewy-ful Lips Conditioning Lip Butter 060 Don't Dream it, DEW it!


This is my second shade of this wonderful formula, so I have a full review on the blog already and I won't say anything new. My other shade is one of the original four called 010 Yes, I DEW that's already discontinued and I was never a fan of the overly pale shade, so it was always the plan to get a more wearable shade. I picked 060 Don't Dream it, DEW it!, which is one of the new shades.


Texture: This is one of the most comfortable lip gloss formulas and it's actually the same as Catrice's discontinued Beautifying Lip Smoothers, which were already a dupe for Clarins' Instant Lip Perfectors, which I had a while ago and I never repurchased because I found these. It's a lip balm/lip gloss hybrid that's very comfortable, like a cushion on the lips, so I use it instead of a lip balm. It's got one of those creamy looking shine finishes, similar to Max Factor's Honey Lacquers.


Shade: 060 Don't Dream it, DEW it! is a medium rosy-pink, a very easy to wear shade that goes with everything. Pigmentation is semi-opaque, so you get enough colour on the lips.


Staying power: This stays on surprisingly well, but not as a proper lip gloss layer, rather a thin clear balmy layer of this sticks on the lips for several hours, so if you have dry lips, this is definitely a product to check out. 


Scent: It's got a pleasant vanilla-caramel scent, which isn't strong and doesn't linger. My old gloss got a plastic scent instead after several months, so I don't use it anymore, but it was definitely before the 18 month expiration date. 


Packaging: I love what Catrice has done with the packaging of these. For one the packaging looks very pretty with the metallic cap, but also I much prefer this type of packaging with a doe foot applicator than the sponge tip that the Beautifying gloss had. The applicator is a standard one with a paddle design that works just fine for such a product.

Price and availability: These are 4.39 € in drugstore. I hear they'll be discontinued in the next line update - hopefully a similar replacement is in works, though these are pretty much perfect already.


This is definitely a formula worth checking out in the drugstores. It's very comfortable, so a true pleasure to wear. 

Have a great day!

Aucun commentaire: